Little Falls Aqueduct in 1911

Little Falls Aqueduct in 1911

The aqueduct’s days were numbered by the turn of the 20th century. This 1911 image shows the remains of the aqueduct’s surviving central arch. The parapets and railing have long disappeared. The arch continued to gradually crumble away until 1993, when it finally was washed away during a flood. (New York State Archives)

Leave a Reply